Non transactional COM components and MTS...
Author Message
 Non transactional COM components and MTS...

Hi Kris,
For your last question I believe the best answer is the Shared Property
Manager.
Good luck,
Gene.
Quote:
> Also, If I had to maintain IMDBs (In Memory Databases or some kind of
> caches - these are NOT supported in the current versions of MTS/COM) -
> how would I do this? As these cache objects will have no direct
> interaction with the base clients and could just be "used" by the other
> components for lookup or whatever, I could have a little app running on
> the MTS box to populate them as and when needed. But is there a better
> method to do this?

> Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
> Kris

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Before you buy.

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Non transactional COM components and MTS...

2. Should I put non-transactional components in MTS?

3. Should I put non-transactional components in MTS?

4. COM+ component contains both transactional and non-transactional classes

5. Creating NON-MTS components in VB

6. VB COM Non-MTS problem

7. newbie - COM with MTS Vs COM without MTS

8. MTS COM Components written in VB

9. Deploy COM component in MTS/NT4 developed on W2K Workstation

10. Question about serialized database reads under MTS COM components

11. running COM components on a remote MTS server

12. Testing COM / MTS components using VB6