Drag & drop action within ListView and Treeview
Author Message
 Drag & drop action within ListView and Treeview

I am going to design a drag & drop action within listview and treeview, i.e.
I need to move a set of documents from one folder to another, the documents
were listed in listview. The operation is likely the MS outlook moving mail
from INBOX folder to ABC folder

Does anyone teach me how to implement this application or any site suggest
me

Eric Yum

Sat, 29 May 2004 17:49:22 GMT

1. Drag & drop action within ListView and Treeview

2. Drag & Drop from within a Treeview

3. Drag&Drop within TreeView control.

4. TreeView + ListView +Drag&Drop

5. Drag from ListView & Drop in TreeView controls

6. Listview - Treeview drag&Drop

7. Drag and Drop w/ListView & TreeView controls

8. Drag and Drop within Treeview question

9. Drag and Drop within treeview

10. Drag Drop Within TreeView

11. Drag and Drop within treeview

12. drag and drop between listview and treeview