HTML Viewer
Author Message
 HTML Viewer

Hi,

Does anyone know of  a lightweight HTML viewer that doesn't use the IE4/5
control. Any help would be  appreciated.

Cheers Sag

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HTML Viewer
Hello Sag-

Check out http://www.subsystems.com/ they offer a light-weight browser
control written in C. Doesn't require any IE files =)
All though you're going to have to pay for it. ($299.00)
Its pretty neat, I haven't boughten it myself yet. But I'm planning on
making a freeware HTML Browser Control sometime soon.

--
Ricky

ICQ# 4730537             EGN# 16191
kharjes at dgi dot net
http://www.geocities.com/~howdy

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please Reply To The Newsgroups

Quote:

>Hi,

>Does anyone know of  a lightweight HTML viewer that doesn't use the IE4/5
>control. Any help would be  appreciated.

>Cheers Sag

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. HTML Viewer

3. HTML-Viewer component for VB6

4. html viewer?

5. HTML Viewer / Editor

6. HTML-Viewer VBX

7. html viewer OCX

8. Need to Find a HTML Viewer, putting a book on cd

9. HTML Viewer Component?

10. ***WANTED*** HTML Viewer, VBX, DLL etc.

11. html viewer in viaul basic?

12. HTML Viewer