Sending mail without using any email client !
Author Message
 Sending mail without using any email client !

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm with another query !

This time I want to send a mail using VB application, but at the same I
don't want to use any email client (not Outlook Express nor Outlook 2000).
Is it possible?
In other words if you are sending mails from ASP page, where it does not use
any of the email client, same manner I want to send mail without using any
email client.

Now, If I use MAPI, I have to have either Outlook Express or Out 2000 for
sending mail, which I don't want.

All these pains, because, the machine where my VB App will be running  does
not have any email client installed.

Is there any way?

IF some one can guide me or help me with sample code it will be a great
favor.

Anand Dhrangadharia.
Service Evaluation Concepts

Wed, 26 May 2004 05:51:34 GMT
 Sending mail without using any email client !
Use CDO -

    Dim myMail

    Set myMail = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")

    myMail.Subject = "Your support request"
    myMail.Body = "Hello world"
    myMail.Send
    Set myMail = nothing

Quote:
> Hello Everyone,

> Here I'm with another query !

> This time I want to send a mail using VB application, but at the same I
> don't want to use any email client (not Outlook Express nor Outlook 2000).
> Is it possible?
> In other words if you are sending mails from ASP page, where it does not
use
> any of the email client, same manner I want to send mail without using any
> email client.

> Now, If I use MAPI, I have to have either Outlook Express or Out 2000 for
> sending mail, which I don't want.

> All these pains, because, the machine where my VB App will be running
does
> not have any email client installed.

> Is there any way?

> IF some one can guide me or help me with sample code it will be a great
> favor.

> Anand Dhrangadharia.
> Service Evaluation Concepts

Mon, 31 May 2004 21:15:51 GMT

1. Sending mail without using any email client !

2. Sending mail without using any email client !

3. Sending mail without using any email client !

4. Sending mail without using MS Outlook or other mail client

5. How can i open the default mail client (without sending email)

6. How to send HTML email from outlook client without using CDONTS

7. is there any way to send email through a formal without launching the email client

8. Send Simple E-Mail Message without E-Mail client

9. Send e-mail using default e-mail client

10. Sending email without client

11. Send Mail Without Leaving Message in Sent Mail

12. Send Mail using CDO or MAPI without using a profile