VB 3.0 with SQL SERVER 7.0 (Update, delete and Insert)
Author Message
 VB 3.0 with SQL SERVER 7.0 (Update, delete and Insert)

Walkyria escreveu na mensagem ...

Quote:
>Hi !

>I'm "trying" to use VB 3.0 with Sql Server 7.0 and it don't work properly ,
>i can get connected and make SELECT ,but , when i try to execute UPDATE ,
>INSERT and DELETE  i have problems , including GPF

>someone knows something about it???

>Thanks very much

>Walkyria

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 3.0 with SQL SERVER 7.0 (Update, delete and Insert)

2. Problem on SQL-Update Statement with a Data-Control in VB 5 and SQL Server 7.0

3. VB 3.0 + SQL Server 7.0 + ODBC

4. Insert date type varible through ODBC SQL server driver to SQL 7.0 database

5. Updating Dates in SQL-Server 7.0 Stored Proc thru VB.

6. Error doing update with VB 3.0 and SQL Server 6.5

7. Error during update of a dynaset with VB 3.0 and SQL Server 6.0

8. Updating a SQL Server Database via VB 3.0

9. Visual Basic 3.0 and SQL Server 7.0

10. inserting bmp in SQL Server 7.0

11. Problems inserting a date into SQL Server 7.0

12. updating a text BLOB in sql server 7.0