Making my application run full screen
Author Message
 Making my application run full screen

hi - a real simple one, how do I ensure that my application always runs in
full screen and it is possuble to have some form run in full screen and
other run in a standard size window. cheers guys, dave.

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:48:54 GMT
 Making my application run full screen
Not sure what you're after, perhaps:

Private Sub Form_Load()
 Show
 DoEvents
 Me.WindowState = vbMaximized
 Load Form2
 Form2.Show
End Sub

 Unload Form2
 Set Form1 = Nothing
 Set Form2 = Nothing
End Sub

Quote:
> hi - a real simple one, how do I ensure that my application always runs in
> full screen and it is possuble to have some form run in full screen and
> other run in a standard size window. cheers guys, dave.

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:15:46 GMT
 Making my application run full screen
Not sure what you're after, perhaps:

Private Sub Form_Load()
 Show
 DoEvents
 Me.WindowState = vbMaximized
 Load Form2
 Form2.Show
End Sub

 Unload Form2
 Set Form1 = Nothing
 Set Form2 = Nothing
End Sub

Quote:
> hi - a real simple one, how do I ensure that my application always runs in
> full screen and it is possuble to have some form run in full screen and
> other run in a standard size window. cheers guys, dave.

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:11:48 GMT
 Making my application run full screen
hi
there is a way to do this in VB
look into DirecDraw
i believe you can use a full screen mode with DD so that only your form is
visible
even the taskbar isnt visible
its quite easy to program with
run a search on google and you should find some sample code as well

the only other alterbative is to run your app maximized but im sure thats
not what youre looking for
hope this helps

Saurabh

Quote:
> hi - a real simple one, how do I ensure that my application always runs in
> full screen and it is possuble to have some form run in full screen and
> other run in a standard size window. cheers guys, dave.

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:15:52 GMT

1. Detecting if a full-screen application is already running

2. Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

3. 2 questions (full screen and making an EXE)

4. Making MDI Window FULL SCREEN w/o taskbar showing

5. Full screen application?

6. To run program at NEARLY FULL screen

7. Detecting an active, full-screen DOS box in Win95 from a running VB5 app

8. Creating Full Screen Applications

9. How-2 Write Full-Screen Application

10. Starting DOS application in Full Screen mode ...

11. Keeping an application in full screen mode.

12. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem