controls add method
Author Message
 controls add method

Hey,
I am using code that checks a variable and depending on the value of that
variable, dynamically adds one of a number of ActiveX controls that I have
written.

I keep on getting message boxes about having to add a license to the
licenses collection, but I don't want my controls to need a license. What
are the project properties that I can set so that i don't need to add a
license every time I want to dynamically add a control. I realise that my
controls won't be protected but that's ok,

Thanks,
Jonathan

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Controls.add method

2. Newbie - How to add a method to an ActiveX control

3. cannot get add method to work for listimages control

4. Adding methods to a control

5. Adding Property/Methods/Events to existing controls????

6. Methods of control added at run-time?

7. Listview control, Listitems.Add() Method, Error #35603

8. Using Methods/Properties of Dynamically Added Controls

9. Getting method names from an activeX control with an add-in

10. HELP adding controls and methods at runtime

11. VB5 vs VB4 speed of Add method for Treeview control

12. Adding Property/Methods/Events to existing controls????