InternetSetOption in Wininet
Author Message
 InternetSetOption in Wininet

When I send username and password in InternetSetOption, does it accept just
the string like "abc" or do I have to use base64 to encode it? If I do need
to encode it, how can I do that? I'm able to use InternetErrorDlg to get
Username and password but not with the InternetSetOption. I think it's
something wrong with the way it reads the string. Thanks.

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 InternetSetOption in Wininet
Ben,

    If you are using basic authentication, then you don't need to encrypt
the username and password strings, it is done for you by WinInet.

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. InternetSetOption in Wininet

2. InternetSetOption in Wininet

3. InternetSetOption doesn't seem to set connect timeout

4. FTP timeouts in InternetSetOption

5. InternetSetOption does nothing

6. Using InternetSetOption API Call for FTP Timeout

7. Has anybody used InternetSetOption?

8. InternetSetOption

9. PLEASE HELP with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

10. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

11. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB