Using ActiveX controls in IE4.0
Author Message
 Using ActiveX controls in IE4.0

I've written an ActiveX control that gets loaded via an html page in IE4.0.
IE4.0 has a property called LocationURL (which is the full path to the web
site that the browser is currently pointing to).  My control needs to
retrieve that value, but IE4.0 doesn't make this available with the parent
or extender properties to a control.  Does anyone know how my control can
retrieve this information?
Thanks

--
-----------
Jim Adamson

Wed, 16 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX Control Crashes When Using Classes in IE4

2. Reading PARAM in VB5 ActiveX Document using IE4

3. Please help - using IE4 back button with ActiveX Doc

4. Please help - using IE4 back button with ActiveX Doc

5. Instantiating activex controls in IE4 security high

6. deploy ActiveX control VB6 to ie4

7. How to use embedded ActiveX controls who need design-time licens in IE4/5

8. not getting events in IE4 from ActiveX Control written in VB5

9. ActiveX control Cab, NT4, and IE4.01 hanging

10. Clearing History in IE4 ActiveX Control

11. IE4 Control Within An ActiveX

12. ActiveX Controls / IE4 Security / Signing / Certification