passing a collection to a mts object with a ADO recordset
Author Message
 passing a collection to a mts object with a ADO recordset

Hi,

I'm trying to pass a collection of a class containing a long and a recordset
to a MTS component.
I can enumerate the collection with a for...each...next. Now with the
obtained class object I can access the long variable. But when I try to use
the recordset I get an out of memory error. But when I try this same trick
using an ActiveX DLL locally everything works fine. I'm using vb6 SP1 for
each component.

Thank you very much for reading,
any help is welcome.

Frederik Wessels

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trouble Passing VB6 Collection Object to VB6 Component in MTS

2. ] Problem passing ADO recordsets to VB6 MTS Component

3. ] Problem passing ADO recordsets to VB6 MTS Component

4. Problem passing ADO command objects as parameters in MTS

5. Problem passing ADO command objects as parameters in MTS

6. ADO, Oracle, MTS, using command object to open Recordset

7. Passing variables to an ADO Command or RecordSet Object in another frame

8. VB OOP question: Passing ADO recordsets among objects!

9. VB OOP question: Passing ADO recordsets among objects!

10. VB OOP question: Passing ADO recordsets among objects!

11. Recordsets or Collections in MTS

12. Collection of ADO Recordsets and/or ADO Connections