source code to MS Word
Author Message
 source code to MS Word

Is there a program, that makes a .doc file from my VB project?

Don't want to manually copy it, to much work

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:05:03 GMT
 source code to MS Word
Why do you want to do this?

Quote:
> Is there a program, that makes a .doc file from my VB project?

> Don't want to manually copy it, to much work

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:48:22 GMT
 source code to MS Word
There's one that'll create (basically) a web site out of your code... with
links to each variable, procedure, etc... I got the demo but couldn't talk
the guys upstairs into buying it (jeeeezzz).. It will also create a single
.rtf file that you can import into word...

Project Analyzer
http://www.aivosto.com/project/project.html

You'd also need the 'Project Printer' addin to make it output in html...
Well worth the money IMO...

Quote:
> Is there a program, that makes a .doc file from my VB project?

> Don't want to manually copy it, to much work

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:33:35 GMT

1. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

2. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

3. Visual Basic source-code to C++ source-code

4. SOURCE CODE for MS Access Accounting System

5. Source code (Space War) for MS Internet Explorer

6. SOURCE CODE for MS Access Accounting System

7. CONVERTING MDB-FILE (MS-ACCES 95) TO SOURCE CODE VB5.0

8. Site with much FREE vb source code about MS AGENT

9. Q:Envoking MS-Word from VB4 when Exchange is using MS-Word

10. CONVERTING MDB-FILE (MS-ACCES 95) TO SOURCE CODE VB5.0

11. Source code (Space War) for MS Internet Explorer

12. sample vb5.0 source code for using MS-SQL Server pubs db