(How to) Create Access DB with autonumber fields from VB
Author Message
 (How to) Create Access DB with autonumber fields from VB

Help I have created the entire DB with a vb module using dao but there
doesnt seem to be a way to get the primary keys to be autonumber format with
VB code.  Access is only a backend for this app and users need to create
new/multiple identical databases.

Please help
TIA
Joe

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:21:09 GMT

1. Please Help: Create AutoNumber field in Access DB

2. Please Help: Create AutoNumber field in Access DB

3. Adding AutoNumber Fields to Access 97 DB

4. can I insert an AutoNumber Field in Access DB with SQL

5. Newbie Update field in DB using AutoNumber field

6. Newbie Update field in DB using AutoNumber field

7. Create Table (MS Access) with autonumber field

8. Creating an Access datbase on the fly with an AutoNumber field

9. Access Autonumber fields in CREATE TABLE

10. Creating Access field: AutoNumber Type????

11. URGENT HELP NEEDED - CREATE AUTONUMBER FIELD IN VB

12. VB & Access Autonumber fields