Looking for Explorer type control
Author Message
 Looking for Explorer type control

I am looking for something to replace the Drive/Directory/FileList
controls that more represents the typical Explorer environment.  The
control must be able to see the entire network just as Explorer does.

Any suggestions?

--
Robert H. Lieberman

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Explorer type control

VB LISTVIEW
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/
Look in Code Library / Commcom Ctrls

--
HTH
delete "RemoveMe."

Quote:
> I am looking for something to replace the Drive/Directory/FileList
> controls that more represents the typical Explorer environment.  The
> control must be able to see the entire network just as Explorer does.

> Any suggestions?

> --
> Robert H. Lieberman

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Explorer type control

2. Looking for Explorer type control

3. Q: Looking for Windows Explorer-Like Control

4. Q: Looking for Windows Explorer-Like Control - Image1.jpg (0/1)

5. Still Learning, now Looking to reduce complexity of explorer control or how to use treeview/listview

6. How to code TreeView control to look like explorer

7. Looking for control like IE 4 - Explorer Bar

8. Looking For Explorer-Like DirList Control

9. Explorer-type OCX control - Free!

10. Internet Explorer-type toolbar controls

11. Is there an Explorer-type control?