Exchange mails
Author Message
 Exchange mails

Hi, i'm trying to send a mail using SMTP through an Exchange server, but
i can't even connect to it.
I made tests with my internet provider (Interland) and all works OK, but
with my customer Exchange server doesn't works. Any clues?
thanks
--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

www.GrupoMillennium.com

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:30:45 GMT
 Exchange mails
Guillermo I think you should go to the Exchange NewsGroup they can help you
out better than this Visual Studio NewsGroup unless you're developing an
e-mail client with Visual Studio. (VB, C++, Etc)

Good Luck.
Jose

Quote:
> Hi, i'm trying to send a mail using SMTP through an Exchange server, but
> i can't even connect to it.
> I made tests with my internet provider (Interland) and all works OK, but
> with my customer Exchange server doesn't works. Any clues?
> thanks
> --
> Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
> Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

> www.GrupoMillennium.com

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:45:42 GMT
 Exchange mails
I am... that why i said i'm using SMTP. My application resolve the host but
after that the connection is refused.
thanks

Quote:

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

www.GrupoMillennium.com

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 02:32:19 GMT
 Exchange mails
Guillermo,

Can you please check with the Exchange Administrator to make sure that the
SMTP service is started properly?

If you use Outlook Express to connect to the Exchange Server via SMTP, will
it be successful?

Thanks,

Peter Wu
Microsoft Corporation

reserved.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:13:45 GMT

1. Programming Exchange Mail Retrieval

2. UserProperty set for Exchange-mail is missing in Outlook

3. Retreiving the Exchange Mail server

4. Custom UserProperties with non-Exchange mail servers

5. Send Exchange Mail

6. Webnik....And Corrupt MS Exchange Mail!

7. Outlook, Exchange, Mail ActiveX or OCX

8. how to get associated account name of a exchange mail box

9. Exchange Mail.

10. Programming Exchange Mail Retrieval

11. mapi exchange mail notify vb4 16-bit

12. URGENT-Required: good web-mail interface for Exchange 5.5 like hotmail/yahoo mail