MMC Snapin Designer
Author Message
 MMC Snapin Designer

Hi

Can someone please tell me how I get hold of the mmc snap in designer for
VB?  Also, are there any good web resources? I cant find anything on the
msdn site.

tia

Chris

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MMC Snapin Designer
Chris
You'll need to get hold of the April Platform SDK - the VB designer is on
there as well as various MMC samples, mainly ATL COM ones, but there are the
following VB examples (assuming you install the SDK to c:\program
files\micr.......etc)

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Samples\SysMgmt\MMC\Visual
Basic\DriveStats
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Samples\SysMgmt\MMC\Visual
Basic\ComDetect
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Samples\SysMgmt\MMC\Visual
Basic\FileExplorer
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Samples\SysMgmt\MMC\Visual
Basic\FileViewerExtension
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Samples\SysMgmt\MMC\Visual
Basic\Template

There is also a Microsoft MMC newsgroup;
microsoft.public.management.mmc

Quote:
> Hi

> Can someone please tell me how I get hold of the mmc snap in designer for
> VB?  Also, are there any good web resources? I cant find anything on the
> msdn site.

> tia

> Chris

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MMC snapin

2. problem in MMC SDK snapin

3. MMC: Install a VB-SnapIn into a Consol problem

4. Getting MTS snapin in Win2k MMC

5. problem in MMC SDK snapin

6. How to debug Active X control shown by MMC Snapin

7. MMC SnapIn

8. MMC add SnapIn into a console

9. I want to create a mmc snapin for a OCX using vb6

10. ImageList in Snapin designer problem?

11. SnapIn Designer for Visual Basic - Where is it?

12. .Net MMC snap-in designer?