EXCELLENT VB JOB OPPORTUNITY - ROSEMONT, IL
Author Message
 EXCELLENT VB JOB OPPORTUNITY - ROSEMONT, IL

We still must urgently fill one Visual Basic programmer position,
intermediate
level, and we are actively researching another candidate. Following working
experience is required:

- Visual Basic 5.0 and 6.0
- Microsoft Access 97
- SQL Server 6.5 and 7.0
- ADO 1.5 - 2.0

Even more important than working experience, we demand solid background
knowledge in the following fields:

- Data Access Technologies (DAO, RDO, ADO)
- Multiple tiers application development
- COM and DCOM
- SQL Server optimization and maintenance

We are a leading manufacturer of software for employment firms, and we are
based in ROSEMONT, IL. We offer a stimulating and enjoyable working
environment, excellent compensation and benefits, and the opportunity for
professional growth.

For consideration, you must have at least 2 years of experience in Visual
Basic application development, you must be able to schedule a technical
interview at our corporate offices within the next 2 weeks, and you must be
able to join our company within 4 weeks.

Please note that at this time we are only considering full-time employees.
We are also not in a position to be able and assist with relocation, nor can
we sponsor non-US citizens.

If interested and available, submit your resume via fax or e-mail directly
to my attention as soon as possible.

Giorgio Vidali
Director of Software Development
Automated Business Designs, Inc. Rosemont, IL

FAX:       847-671-3380

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB JOB OPPORTUNITY - ROSEMONT, IL - URGENT - REPLY BY FEB 12 1999

2. VB Job opportunity - Rosemont IL

3. VB Job opportunity - Rosemont IL

4. Job opportunities - Lake Forest IL

5. Job opportunities - Lake Forest IL