Professional Vs. Enterprise
Author Message
 Professional Vs. Enterprise

What are the main differences between the professional version and
enterprise?  Also which would you suggest?

Thanks

Dave

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 01:17:17 GMT
 Professional Vs. Enterprise
I have only use Enterprise Edition personnaly. Depends on
your situation though:

The link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic is a good
resource for general VB info.

From http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/prodinfo/qa.asp

Which edition of Visual Basic 6.0 is right for me?

Visual Basic 6.0, Learning Edition assumes no previous
programming experience. It's designed for the student,
hobbyist or anyone who wants to learn more about how
Windows-based applications are developed.
Visual Basic 6.0, Professional Edition is designed for the
individual professional or corporate developer who needs
to create a client/server or Internet-enabled application.
Visual Basic 6.0, Enterprise Edition is designed for teams
of developers creating distributed, high-performance
client/server or Internet and intranet applications.

Quote:

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 04:18:45 GMT
 Professional Vs. Enterprise
Hi Dave,

You may want to review the following page to learn the difference between
different versions of Visual Basic:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbco...
l/vbmscvisualbasiceditions.asp

Also, the controls shipped differ and is documented in the following KB
article:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q194/7/84.ASP

Yan Liu

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:43:12 GMT
 Professional Vs. Enterprise
Thanks

Dave

Quote:
> Hi Dave,

> You may want to review the following page to learn the difference between
> different versions of Visual Basic:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbco...
Quote:
> l/vbmscvisualbasiceditions.asp

> Also, the controls shipped differ and is documented in the following KB
> article:

> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q194/7/84.ASP

> Yan Liu

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:05:52 GMT

1. VB6 Professional vs Enterprise

2. Professional vs Enterprise

3. VB6: Professional vs Enterprise Edition

4. Professional Vs Enterprise

5. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

6. VB6 Enterprise vs Professional

7. Enterprise vs. Professional

8. Enterprise vs. Professional

9. Enterprise vs. Professional VB 5.0