Save IDE settings (watches breakpoints etc) between sessions
Author Message
 Save IDE settings (watches breakpoints etc) between sessions

Is this possible?  Great timesaver if it is.
Hope I've got the right newsgroup for this - couldn't find a more specific
one.

Paul

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB IDE : How can I save and load my ToolBars/Menus settings

2. IDE Breakpoint Confusion and Debugging Problems (.NET COM+ configured class)

3. IDE debugger does not stop at breakpoints

4. eVB IDE: Workaround to save IDE customization

5. Setting breakpoint using InternetOpen crashes

6. Setting Breakpoints in an VB AxtiveX DLL?

7. Setting breakpoint using InternetOpen crashes

8. Setting breakpoint using InternetOpen crashes

9. breakpoints are not saved

10. breakpoints are not saved

11. Saving breakpoints

12. Watch on Guid; Watch formats