Work-Around for Lack of DWORD
Author Message
 Work-Around for Lack of DWORD

Friday, 11 August 2000

List Members,

    I have a quick question for you regarding Visual Basic 6.0.  I am
writing a DLL which will interface with an API from another application
(which I beleives was written in Visual C++).  I need to pass to (and
receive from) the other application function arguments of type DWORD
(unsigned Long Integer).  To my knowledge, Visual Basic does not
support  this data type.  What can I do to address this problem.

    Thank you for your time and consideration.  I hope to hear from you
shortly.

Best regards,

Andrew Peskin

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: How do you get around the lack of control arrays

2. Help -- Trying to get around VB's lack of graphics capabilities

3. Work Around doesn't work for RichTextBox

4. Workaround for the Lack of Record-Level Locking

5. Work Around for Update?

6. Opening .CSV file from VBA mis-converts SOME dates - how to work-around

7. Working around security

8. Work Around for AutoMail Send

9. work around for rich text puzzle

10. WorkGroup Work-Around