Zip / Unzip
Author Message
 Zip / Unzip

Someone knows how to zip and unzip files from VB. Don't want a shell. If
someone know where can i find a source code example tell me.

Thanks in advance...

Lourival

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Zip / Unzip

Go to www.VBXtras.com
Get Dynazip

Brian Webb

Quote:
>Someone knows how to zip and unzip files from VB. Don't want a shell. If
>someone know where can i find a source code example tell me.

>Thanks in advance...

>Lourival

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Zip / Unzip

Search the web for Infozip.

Remove 'z' from jbz to email.

Quote:

>Go to www.VBXtras.com
>Get Dynazip

>Brian Webb

>>Someone knows how to zip and unzip files from VB. Don't want a shell. If
>>someone know where can i find a source code example tell me.

>>Thanks in advance...

>>Lourival

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Zip / Unzip

I am pretty sure there is a 3rd party control that does this.  I have seen
it in some applications but have never worked with it.   I know it can also
compress data on the SQL server in blobs,  so you are not necesarilly locked
into File only.   I hope this helps.

Regards

Bill

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Zip / Unzip

DynaZip is great, but expensive.  Use it myself :)

If you need a cheadper alternative, search http://www.activex.com for
ActiveZipper (one word or two, I'm not sure).  It works fairly well.

Patrick

Quote:

> Go to www.VBXtras.com
> Get Dynazip

> Brian Webb

> >Someone knows how to zip and unzip files from VB. Don't want a shell. If
> >someone know where can i find a source code example tell me.

> >Thanks in advance...

> >Lourival

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Zip / Unzip

Quote:
>Someone knows how to zip and unzip files from VB. Don't want a shell. If
>someone know where can i find a source code example tell me.

One of the best solutions I've found is AddZIP. It's cheap too.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stephen_darlington/addzip.htm

Bert Rozenberg
Mountain Rose Multi Media

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Zip / Unzip

Do a search for InfoZip.  It's a dll and it's free!
--
Regards
James

Quote:

>>Someone knows how to zip and unzip files from VB. Don't want a shell. If
>>someone know where can i find a source code example tell me.

>One of the best solutions I've found is AddZIP. It's cheap too.

>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stephen_darlington/addzip.htm

>Bert Rozenberg
>Mountain Rose Multi Media

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Zip / Unzip

DYNAZIP was the control that we used.

Regards

Bill

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Zip / Unzip

Lourival,

Like Brian Webb mentioned, we have DynaZIP as well as a host of other
compression components. Take a look at
http://www.vbxtras.com/store/Category.asp?CategoryID=14, and you can
download some demos if you want to try some of the different zip products.

Good Luck,

Brad Mitchell
VBxtras Catalog

Quote:
>Someone knows how to zip and unzip files from VB. Don't want a shell. If
>someone know where can i find a source code example tell me.

>Thanks in advance...

>Lourival

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Zip / Unzip

Microsoft Cabinet SDK is good and free!. Download from:
http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/prog/cab/cab-sdk.exe

Quote:

>Lourival,

>Like Brian Webb mentioned, we have DynaZIP as well as a host of other
>compression components. Take a look at
>http://www.vbxtras.com/store/Category.asp?CategoryID=14, and you can
>download some demos if you want to try some of the different zip products.

>Good Luck,

>Brad Mitchell
>VBxtras Catalog

>>Someone knows how to zip and unzip files from VB. Don't want a shell. If
>>someone know where can i find a source code example tell me.

>>Thanks in advance...

>>Lourival

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Zip/Unzip causes modules to break

2. Zip / unzip

3. zipping/unzipping files from VB Code.

4. Zipping\Unzipping files

5. zip/unzip files

6. Zipping/Unzipping

7. ZIP/UNZIP dll

8. A good ZIP/UNZIP OCX for 16/32 bits

9. Help:Zip/ unzip within a vb application Freeware

10. Zip \ Unzip

11. ZIP / Unzip

12. zip/unzip in a OCX or DLL