Need help -Run time function error
Author Message
 Need help -Run time function error

Does anybody know why I recieve "missing project or library" message
when trying to compile ocx using run timr function like Trim or Chr. I
Uninstall VB Enterprise edition reinstall it & apply Service Pack 3 to
it. The reference list show the Visual Basic run time objects &
procedure as part of the project (Points to MSVBVM50.DLL). The last test
I did Limit the problem to the given OCX (another ocx compile w/ no
problem using the functions mention).

Thanks
Reuven Damir

Sat, 08 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help -Run time function error

See my posts dated 19/01/98 titled "Missing Project or Library" -- this
exact same situation has happened to me.

Quote:
> Does anybody know why I recieve "missing project or library" message
> when trying to compile ocx using run timr function like Trim or Chr. I
> Uninstall VB Enterprise edition reinstall it & apply Service Pack 3 to
> it. The reference list show the visual basic run time objects &
> procedure as part of the project (Points to MSVBVM50.DLL). The last test
> I did Limit the problem to the given OCX (another ocx compile w/ no
> problem using the functions mention).

Sun, 09 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help With Run Time Errors?

2. Help needed : Visual basic 6 + myQDBC + run time errors 80040e38

3. Need help with a run-time error.

4. run-time error 430 (HELP!! IN DIRE NEED)

5. Need Help with Run-Time Error 377

6. Need help with run-time error.

7. Need help with run-time error.

8. Need Help with Run-Time Error 377

9. Need Help with run time error (desperate)

10. Need Help Run time error on software!

11. Need help about Error message Run-time 429

12. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025