Internet control, FTP
Author Message
 Internet control, FTP

Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve 6 files through FTP, I use a for loop to
retrieve the files, only one number is different for the files. It
seems to go too fast cause I keep getting an error that its still
executing, so I implemented error handling, on error. But what kind of
action should be in the errorhandler? I've tried a loop with the
stillexecuting function of the INET control but it doesn't change in
that loop! It looks like the loop is taking over my system, can't do
anything anymore, but when I use CTRL-BREAK I can debug using F8 and
then stillexecuting changes value to FALSE and the next statement is
executed. How can I solve this?

Thanks,
Marco

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet control, FTP
Put a doevents in your waiting loop

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet control, FTP

2. VB5 Internet control FTP error?

3. Internet Control FTP fails on Unix

4. Internet Control (FTP Uppercase)

5. Internet Control FTP fails on Unix

6. a Begginer Problem with Microsoft Internet control ftp

7. Microsoft Internet control ftp size and getchunk

8. Internet Control: FTP config problem

9. Yet another Internet Control FTP gotcha

10. Internet Control FTP fails on Unix

11. microsoft internet control ftp size and getchunk

12. Internet Transfer Control - Cannot FTP to Intranet FTP sites