pLEASE hELP : Last Modified Date
Author Message
 pLEASE hELP : Last Modified Date

Hi All,
    I am working on a project that requires my program to retrieve the
latest file from a specified drive. In order to do this, I'll need to
retrieve the last modified date. However, using the
Scripting.FileSystemObject, I am unable to retrieve this info. So, if please
help or direct me to any sites that have stuff like this. Thanks!!

regards,
Goaman

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 03:37:23 GMT
 pLEASE hELP : Last Modified Date

Quote:
> Hi All,
>     I am working on a project that requires my program to retrieve the
> latest file from a specified drive. In order to do this, I'll need to
> retrieve the last modified date. However, using the
> Scripting.FileSystemObject, I am unable to retrieve this info. So, if
please
> help or direct me to any sites that have stuff like this. Thanks!!

lmd=FileDateTime(pathtofile)

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:57:15 GMT
 pLEASE hELP : Last Modified Date
Doh! I just answered this question in another newsgroup. What a waste of
time and effort.

Quote:

> > Hi All,
> >     I am working on a project that requires my program to retrieve the
> > latest file from a specified drive. In order to do this, I'll need to
> > retrieve the last modified date. However, using the
> > Scripting.FileSystemObject, I am unable to retrieve this info. So, if
> please
> > help or direct me to any sites that have stuff like this. Thanks!!

> lmd=FileDateTime(pathtofile)

Tue, 21 Oct 2003 02:30:15 GMT

1. Change the Last Modify and Last Access date

2. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

3. Modules and date last modified

4. How to look for Last Modified Date...

5. List Access Objects based on Date Last Modified

6. Date Last Modified

7. Read file Date/Time last modified

8. Word: Filter files on date last modified

9. Reading last modified date time

10. Check the last modified date on any file

11. Access Last Date Modified

12. Determine file last modified date.