AfterLabelEdit does NOT occur after Enter key is pressed
Author Message
 AfterLabelEdit does NOT occur after Enter key is pressed

VB6 sp3 Enterprise

When I create a tree node using the method MyTree.Nodes(i).Add , i invoke
the .StartLabelEdit method to ensure that user will change the Text of the
just-created node. But, if the user presses Enter without changing anything,
AfterLabelEdit is NOT triggered. Why? This causes the user the create many
same-level nodes with the same text...

so How can i make the AfterLabelEdit to occur?

Any help will be highly appreciated..

A copy (Cc:) of your answer to my email will be appreciated too:

Thanks

Khodr

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. AfterLabelEdit does NOT occur after Enter key is pressed

2. AfterLabelEdit does NOT occur after Enter key is pressed

3. click event when pressing enter key

4. Detect Enter Key Press in a combo box

5. Datagrid - Validating a column after the TAB ENTER key is pressed

6. combox beep when enter key pressed

7. Pressing the Enter Key in a TextBox

8. How to give focus to next colum when enter key is pressed in datagrid

9. Pressing the 'Enter' key

10. pressing the enter key

11. Press Enter key to go to next field

12. How To activate a button by pressing the enter key