GotFocus event not occurring after MsgBox
Author Message
 GotFocus event not occurring after MsgBox

I think this is how VB has behaved for a long time.  I'm sure this
"behavior is by design"

Dave

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 GotFocus event not occurring after MsgBox

Seems you're right, I just tried the same scenario in VB4 and got the same
results.  Stinky

Thanks

Quote:
> I think this is how VB has behaved for a long time.  I'm sure this
> "behavior is by design"

> Dave

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSGBox in LostFocus cancel event GotFocus

2. Msgbox stops timer event from occurring?

3. GotFocus Event Not Triggered

4. Webbrowser.GotFocus event not firing in VB5

5. GotFocus event not firing for Combo Box

6. NewMail event does not occur during startup

7. NewMail event does not occur during startup

8. Label change event not occurring when Message Box displayed

9. DataCombo _Change event not occurring

10. Why did not the KeyPress event occur?

11. Form close event occurs before lost focus event

12. Change Event not occuring while MsgBox is displayed