Using Talking Cartoon in VB ?
Author Message
 Using Talking Cartoon in VB ?

Where can I find a Talking Cartoon or Help Assistant which speak whatever I
need him to speak.

For example: If I click on a Main Menu, the Talking Cartoon say : Here is
your Main Menu. etc.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Thu, 20 May 2004 03:28:52 GMT
 Using Talking Cartoon in VB ?
Like clippy? <g> Go to MSDN and look for the Agent SDK. That will get you
started.

--
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Klaus H. Probst, MVP

Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s)

Quote:
> Where can I find a Talking Cartoon or Help Assistant which speak whatever
> need him to speak.

> For example: If I click on a Main Menu, the Talking Cartoon say : Here is
> your Main Menu. etc.

> Best Regards,

> Luqman

Fri, 21 May 2004 07:29:21 GMT

1. Eztoons, online creation of interactive cartoons 7637

2. Cartoons For Engineers

3. Cartoon Balloons ?

4. cartoon-type help

5. Talking to an AR3000 using VB6

6. Using a modem to talk on local calls

7. Has anyone used DDE to talk to Netscape?

8. using sql7 talk to vb6 program

9. using VB5 to talk to a tape drive on NT

10. How do I talk to the parallel port in VB.net

11. VB talking directly to an XLA, possible?

12. VB talk IRC ?aire