Text box background - ARGGGGHHH... please help!
Author Message
 Text box background - ARGGGGHHH... please help!

I want to put a user defined picture as the background of an rtf
box....I knwo this is probally a dumb question but im stumped -
everything I try obscures the text int he text box.  If possible can you

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Changing Background Color of DateTimePicker's Text Box

2. Help Changing Background Color of DateTimePicker's Text Box

3. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

4. how do you make text goto the next line in a text box,please help

5. Wordwrap the text line in a text box, please help

6. Display Only Text Box - Text Color/Background Color

7. help: formatting rich text box/text box

8. Calendar and text boxes - PLEASE HELP

9. Please help with text box to Word bookmark problem

10. Please help with text box to word bookmark

11. PLEASE HELP!!! subroutine as text box control source

12. Formatting a text box for printing(please help!!!)