Extract data frm Access with SQL in VB5
Author Message
 Extract data frm Access with SQL in VB5

My problem is extracting data from my access table with an SQL statement but
one of my fields in the WITH clause is not a text field. I then get a data
type mismatch error and i used conversions as well. What can i do other than
to change my field type in access.

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

2. Ectract data from Access with SQL in VB5

3. VB5/SQL 6.5 Data access problem

4. Excel VBA using ADO to extract data from SQL Server

5. Extract table data to Access table

6. How to extract an access data base from a mail

7. using vb.net to extract data from ms access

8. Extracting Data from an access snapshot report

9. Extracting data from Access to spreadsheet.

10. How to create a query to sort and extract data from an Access table

11. Extract data from Access - ADO

12. Using VB5 to import data to access without using the Data control