VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition
Author Message
 VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

Can an application that was developed as a standard EXE using Visual Basic
5.0 Enterprise Edition run on Windows 3.1 ?  Does this require WIN32S ?

Please reply to:

Paul DeHerrera

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

Paul,

Quote:
>Can an application that was developed as a standard EXE using Visual Basic
>5.0 Enterprise Edition run on Windows 3.1 ?

No.

-- Jim Ferguson, FMS
   http://www.fmsinc.com

Wed, 10 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

No even with Win32s.  Sadly, VB5 requires a true (not faked) 32 bit
environment.
Tom

Quote:

> Can an application that was developed as a standard EXE using Visual Basic
> 5.0 Enterprise Edition run on Windows 3.1 ?  Does this require WIN32S ?

> Please reply to:

> Paul DeHerrera

Thu, 11 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

2. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition does not contain MS SQL Server 6.5 Developer Edition

3. ADO in VB 5.0 Enterprise edition

4. I'm using VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition, and want to know if you can use a commandbutton to launch another .exe file.

5. Seeking full listing of Runtime errors for VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition.

6. VB Enterprise Edition vs. Professional Edition

7. FS: MS Visual Basic 5.0 Enterprise Edition

8. Problems using VSS 5.0 and VB5 Enterprise edition

9. Problems using VSS 5.0 and VB5 Enterprise edition