How to enable the page from and page to property of the common dialog
Author Message
 How to enable the page from and page to property of the common dialog

Hello,

Can anybody tell me which flag I need to set to enable the page from and page to property
of a common dialog? Every time the control is called, only the All and Selection radio buttons
can be checked.

Thanks,

Erik Reudink

Tue, 29 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Enable the Pages option button in the common Print dialog

2. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

3. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

4. Enabling Page From...Page To in vb 5.0

5. Problem with Pages option enabling of Printer Dialog

6. Enabling SSL property for a Web Page

7. Common Dialog (Print) doesn't display Page Number selection

8. Changing Page Orientation without Common Dialog

9. Common dialog controls on web pages

10. Common Dialog Control - In a Web Page (commdlg32.ocx)

11. Common Printer Dialog - accessing the Collate pages option

12. Show and handle the common page setup dialog