(DBGrid) Updating appearance without updating Database
Author Message
 (DBGrid) Updating appearance without updating Database

Hello,

I have a DBgrid that is displaying information from multiple tables.
Therefore I can not just delete the contents of the row that I want to
delete because it would change fields in several tables.

How can I just delete the contents of a row in the DBGrid for
appearance only and not delete the corresponding fields in all of the
different tables.  Then I can go ahead and to a DISTINCT ROW delete on
the certain table that I need.

I appreciate it,

Kenny

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. (DBGrid) Updating Appearance with out updating Database

2. (DBGrid) Updateing apperance without updating Database

3. dbGrid update of bound dataCtrl without rowchange

4. Update VB application without database polling

5. Can't use DBGrid to update database through RDC

6. how i can use the dbgrid with database {edit ,addnew,update or delete the data}

7. Updating a single OLE link for a record OR updating existing database

8. Updating a Combobox after Database Update

9. updating controls on a form when database is updated

10. Synchronising a prod database schema with an updated dev database

11. updating user database using server database

12. Updating records on Database #1 from another database #2