Property Pages in ActiveX Control
Author Message
 Property Pages in ActiveX Control

Hello!

I wonder if it's possible to inherit property pages from constituent
controls in an ActiveX Control. When I'm running the ActiveX Control
Interface Wizard I do get all the properties but when I create the property
pages I want them to look like the pages for the constituent controls. For
example if I place a MSHFlexGrid on my ActiveX Control I would like all the
property pages for the grid to be "copied" to my own property pages for the
control.

Please help me...

/Ulrika

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Pages in ActiveX Control
Ulrika,

In short, no. You need to "duplicate" the functionality of those pages in your
own. There's (sadly, now that you bring it up) no way to do that.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s) so

Regards,

Klaus H. Probst, MCP

       ICQ: 22454937
      The VB Box: http://members.xoom.com/kprobst/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Property Pages in ActiveX controls

2. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

3. ActiveX Control Property Pages

4. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

5. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

6. Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control

7. Property Page Usage Cause ActiveX Control Corruption

8. Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls

9. How to call script in HMTL page, from ActiveX control embedded in same page

10. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

11. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

12. Setting an ActiveX-property from a web-page?