Licenses add method
Author Message
 Licenses add method

Hey,
I am using code that checks a variable and depending on the value of that
variable, dynamically adds one of a number of ActiveX controls that I have
written.

I keep on getting message boxes about having to add a license to the
licenses collection, but I don't want my controls to need a license. What
are the project properties that I can set so that i don't need to add a
license every time I want to dynamically add a control. I realise that my
controls won't be protected but that's ok,

Thanks,
Jonathan

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Which methods require royalty licensing??

2. license problem while adding controls to Forms.

3. Add license agreement to installation?

4. Adding license restrictions to an ActiveX DLL

5. license not found: you do not have a license to use this activeX object

6. Returning PK values of record added by .AddNew method

7. Add method of property test

8. Outlook MailItem.Attachments.Add method, Position Parameter

9. id argument of add method

10. TransferText Method and Add A PrimaryKey

11. Outlook's IDTExtensibility2 methods are not called (add-in)

12. Call VBA or COM Add-in methods from Forms events (vbscript)