Wang imgedit ocx question
Author Message
 Wang imgedit ocx question

I am using the imgedit.ocx from Wang to display a TIFF image, the TIFF
image is resize with the code
ImgEdit.FitTo (BestFit)
to make the image fit the control size I have specified without losing
the image ratio.
When the image is resized I am left with a gray area around the image
which is the remainder of the control that is not needed to display the
image. I would like to either make this area transparent or a different
color. Or make the control resize itself around the image after the
image has been resized, I tried using the code
ImgEdit.Refresh
it did not work..
Does anyone have any idea if and how any of this can be done.
Thanks
--
Regards
Tony aka Gamesmaster

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wang imgedit ocx question

No, you can't change the colour of the grey area surrounding the image.
The best I've found is to call the BestFit routine in the resize event of
the form or PictureBox that contains the ImgEdit control. This gives dynamic
resizing of the image and minimises the amount of grey being shown.

Regards,
Simon Jones
PC Pro Magazine

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wang imgedit ocx question

2. Wang imgedit ocx question

3. WANG (Kodak) Image Control (imgedit.ocx)

4. Problem registering wang imaging (imgedit.ocx) on win98

5. Problems with WANG Imgedit.ocx control

6. Wang ImageEdit Control - IMGEDIT.OCX

7. Kodak/Wang ImgEdit control....??

8. Wang ImgEdit control

9. WANG ImgEdit woes :-(