Set Full Screen
Author Message
 Set Full Screen

How to set my application running in full screen mode with properties always
on top, so when I run my application, either taskbar or another running
application will minimize behind my application, I've tried windows API
(SetWindowPos User32 Lib), set metric, HWND, and another api programming,
but it does not work! (I'm using Windows XP)

Does anyone has the same problems? can I just automate my windows display
properties through control panel and then turn it bak to default value when
my application terminate? but how to automate my windows display properties?

Any suggestion will be much appreciated, thank's in advance

Regards,
Franky Nathanael

Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:48:38 GMT

1. Set Full Screen

2. Set Full Screen

3. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

4. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

5. OffScreen image/screen pages/full screen management/multimedia

6. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

7. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

8. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

9. Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

10. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

11. Full-Screen Excel

12. vba for full screen function in Visio