error 419, "Permission to use object denied." using COM+
Author Message
 error 419, "Permission to use object denied." using COM+

Hi all,

    I'm developing a COM+/ASP application and I've been intermittently
getting the error:
Error 419, "Permission to use object denied."

It doesn't seem to follow a consistent pattern but it most often occurs
during a Server.Transfer, when the same COM object is created in the new ASP
page as that in the calling page.

Thanks

Steve

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:26:40 GMT

1. VB4/32 Bit Error 419 Permission to use object denied

2. Permission to use object denied Error 419

3. "Permission denied" Error

4. "Permission Denied Error" in IE 6.0

5. "Permission Denied" error atypical

6. "Permission Denied" Errors

7. "Permission Denied" Errors

8. Permission Denied (Error 70) when using COM+

9. "Permission denied" when recompiling ActiveX dll

10. Permission Denied "Documents"

11. "permission denied"

12. WithEvents "Permission Denied"