Add-in for VB6.0 
Author Message
 Add-in for VB6.0

ha ha

what do you think we are.. morons

yes, granted there are idots out there (some of them sadly developers)
that leaped at the chace to run your program - but thankfully most of us
have intellegence

post the source!

steve



Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:14:00 GMT  
 Add-in for VB6.0

I don't think so. Why should I send it using my corporative e-mail? It's safe add-in and if you'll like or mislike it I'll adjust source to your needs and propably upload it at last.
You are very carefull, Steven, and it's good.
I can use this myself and make my development more quick and easy, so I only want to help all of you.
Sorry fo poor english ;)
--
--
Dmitry B. Grekov

Military Insurance Company
Moscow, RUSSIA



Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:55:39 GMT  
 Add-in for VB6.0

Even better, free version is available in microsoft.public.vb.addins

--
Dmitry B. Grekov

Military Insurance Company
Moscow, RUSSIA



Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:05:26 GMT  
 Add-in for VB6.0
ahh dont worry about ur english its pretty good

here is the problem, it is usually a very good idea that if you want to
distribute a compiled program that you distribute the Source for it

not just because of a risk of viruses, but it helps people to learn

even then you really should put a link to a web page where intrested
people can download it or else somebody is going to jump down your
throat about having to wait on their 33.6 dialup for your binary to be
downloaded

anyway - keep up the good work

steve


Quote:
> I don't think so. Why should I send it using my corporative e-mail? It's safe add-in and if you'll like or mislike it I'll adjust source to your needs and propably upload it at last.
> You are very carefull, Steven, and it's good.
> I can use this myself and make my development more quick and easy, so I only want to help all of you.
> Sorry fo poor english ;)



Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:18:14 GMT  
 Add-in for VB6.0

Hi Steve,
The problem is that my sources right now are not suitable to be subject of learning. They contain lots of debugging code and look dirty sometimes. In other words, they are wet. If I understand you correctly, you've tried my tool and want to say some words about how good(bad) it is
;)



Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:42:07 GMT  
 Add-in for VB6.0

Hi everybody,
Looking at my discussion with Steven, I'm getting afraid of becoming some kind of public enemy. But I don't. Everybody who will like my tool may fill free to get sources in several of days or to ask how did I do it.

Good luck everybody,
Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Grekov



Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:59:03 GMT  
 Add-in for VB6.0
nah man - relax

its all good (another word for chill dude!)

iam sorry if i came off as a flamer, it wasnt my intention - just feel
free to post a link to your code when its ready

steve


Quote:
> Hi everybody,
> Looking at my discussion with Steven, I'm getting afraid of becoming some kind of public enemy. But I don't. Everybody who will like my tool may fill free to get sources in several of days or to ask how did I do it.

> Good luck everybody,
> Sincerely yours,
> Dmitry Grekov




Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:16:39 GMT  
 Add-in for VB6.0
well in the process of a Partitain Majic misshap 6 hours and 3GB of
reinstalls later i lost it


steve


Quote:
> Hi Steve,
> The problem is that my sources right now are not suitable to be subject of learning. They contain lots of debugging code and look dirty sometimes. In other words, they are wet. If I understand you correctly, you've tried my tool and want to say some words about how good(bad) it is
> ;)



Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:16:41 GMT  
 
 [ 8 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Writing an error trapping add-in for VB6

2. Added SP3 to VB6 now problems

3. How to add template from VB6 to Word97

4. Multi-Language Add-In for VB6

5. ADO stored procedure Add-in for VB6

6. MTS server add-in for VB6?

7. Problems with add-ins in VB6

8. Add-in for VB6.0

9. Adding SourceSafe to VB6

10. Multi Tab Addin for VB6 IDE Code Editing

11. Adding contacts from VB6 to Folder & ?Address Book?

12. VB6 created add-in not showing up in VB5 AddIn Manager

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software