Capturing VB5 .EXE Input Parameters
Author Message
 Capturing VB5 .EXE Input Parameters

The data repository I use has the ability to use file association to open a
file with an application.  I want to use a VB5 .EXE application to edit/view
a flat ASCII file.  The repository copies the file to my PC and send the
full path to the application.  How can I grab the file path within the VB5
.EXE?

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Capturing VB5 .EXE Input Parameters
Hi Kurt:

I believe you are looking for "Command$" (see VB help for more specific
info).

Hope this helps,

Doug.

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Capturing Input Parameters

2. passing command-line parameters to vb5 exe ?

3. How to pass parameter from exe to other exe

4. Capturing Mic input

5. Capture F1 key input

6. How capture weird input from keyboard?

7. how to capture input from com port??

8. How can I capture keyboard and mouse inputs

9. Capture cancel in input box?

10. Capturing text input

11. How to capture keyboard input.

12. How to capture keyboard inputs