changes in Exchange directory
Author Message
 changes in Exchange directory

I want to change some Mailbox attributes (like phonenummber, city, ...)
without to use the exchangeadminprogram.
Until know i use Import.exe and call this from a smal visualbasic-program.
The disadvantige is that i can't control the Import.exe trough visualbasic
and i miss the old values from the mailbox (phone,city,..) too.
I suggest to use API to access the Exchangedirectory and make some changes.

Has anybody a sample in Visualbasic witch uses API-Calls to access the
Exchangedirectory?

I'am very interested because i'am not familiar with API-Programing.

where can I find the Exchange SDK ?

Urs

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 changes in Exchange directory

Urs,

    How about using LDAP from a client?

Good luck,

Eric

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 changes in Exchange directory

Do you know where to find samples and descriptions of using LDAP (for
example with ADSI client) with Exchange Server.
In the Exchange Server SDK there is alot of samples how to make server
applications for Exchange, but they concern only DAPI. Unfortunatelly
DAPI.DLL can't be used with VB5 because there is no DAPI type library.

Dimitar

Quote:

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 changes in Exchange directory

Hi Eric,
is there possibility to change these data using IMailUser::SetProps?
Thanks in advance
Jiri Formacek

Quote:

>Urs,

>    How about using LDAP from a client?

>Good luck,

>Eric

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. changes in Exchange directory

2. Finding changes in directory and sub-directories

3. need vb script to change users home directory in on fell swoop (active directory)

4. Accessing MS Exchange directory

5. Exchange Folder Directory

6. Exchange 2000 / Active Directory Access via vb.net

7. Accessing the Exchange directory via an ASP?

8. Query Exchange 5.5 directory

9. Exchange Directory

10. How to clean attributes on Exchange directory

11. Exchange Recipient directory

12. Updating Exchange directory, using LDAP