Multi threading
Author Message
 Multi threading

We'd like to do in VB5 or VB6 a master object (and a processus, .EXE)
that could instancing slaves objects (execution in process).

But one of this slave object could be used several times in the same
time but in a different context and became autonomous.

How could we do, with ActiveX components, ActiveX DLL ????, please help
us.

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Multi threading
Denis,

Check out the Coffee example on the VB 5 CD.

Matthew

Quote:
> We'd like to do in VB5 or VB6 a master object (and a processus, .EXE)
> that could instancing slaves objects (execution in process).

> But one of this slave object could be used several times in the same
> time but in a different context and became autonomous.

> How could we do, with ActiveX components, ActiveX DLL ????, please help
> us.

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multi-processor/ Multi-thread programming

2. multi-threading in outlook VBA

3. Multi threading Visio and VB?

4. multi-threading in VB ....possible?

5. :Multi-Thread Takes 99% CPU VB.NET:Help:

6. Use Clipboard In Multi-threaded remoting server application

7. Full-Featured Multi-Threading demo

8. Multi-Threading problem

9. ?? Class to provide multi-threaded status updates

10. Seeking guidance for multi-threading

11. Multi-threading and notification

12. multi threaded file copy program