VB and Crystal Reports 7
Author Message
 VB and Crystal Reports 7

1.    I've got some text that I wish to pass across to my report, any idea
how it's done?

2.    I'm also trying to pass a formula accross using the Between option,
but I'm having no luck HELP!!!

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB and Crystal Reports 7
I have used the Formulas property of Crystal Report control to pass text
strings into a report.
In the report itself, the formula to be referenced is declared and formatted
however you want it to look.

Quote:
>1.    I've got some text that I wish to pass across to my report, any idea
>how it's done?

>2.    I'm also trying to pass a formula accross using the Between option,
>but I'm having no luck HELP!!!

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

2. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

3. Open VB Modal Crystal report from VB

4. VB.net - Crystal Reports Login failure.

5. VB and Crystal Report

6. VB 6.0, Crystal Reports, getting date/time from Oracle 8.0

7. VB and Crystal Reports Help

8. Bar coding factility in VB or Crystal Reports?

9. VB and Crystal Report

10. VB/ACCESS/CRYSTAL REPORTS PROGRAMMER ****Houston, TX

11. VB and Crystal Report : Selectionformula with date

12. Location Of DB in VB for Crystal Reports