Data Report And Multiple Data Source
Author Message
 Data Report And Multiple Data Source

Hello,

I am trying to design a report in vb6 with the data Report component.
i have to link my report to several recordset, how can i do it?
please help me!

yaron

Thu, 03 Jun 2004 04:03:33 GMT

1. centralized data source and data tables for multiple form VB Application

2. Multiple Data Sources in one Report

3. Access virtually any data source : Report off in-memory application data

4. record sections do not match data source ( data report)

5. Using the Shape command to multiple grouping of data for data reports

6. Using the Shape command to multiple grouping of data for data reports

7. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

8. multiple data sources

9. Joining data from multiple text sources

10. Multiple data sources

11. CR question regarding multiple data sources

12. Printing From Multiple Data Sources