Lost of image quality when resize
Author Message
 Lost of image quality when resize
Why if I resize the ImageHeight and ImageWidth, the picture shown in
ListView will lost it's color?? That's why I wish to know how to resize the
image become smaller and the quality will not be lost!

Rosita

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:12:28 GMT
 Lost of image quality when resize
The ListView is not made for this functionality. You should create your
images at the size you want them to appear. Any time an image is stretched,
quality is lost.

Rocky

Quote:
> Why if I resize the ImageHeight and ImageWidth, the picture shown in
> ListView will lost it's color?? That's why I wish to know how to resize
the
> image become smaller and the quality will not be lost!

> Rosita

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:40:22 GMT

1. High Quality Image resizing HOW ?

2. Picture or Image ctrl - image quality

3. Quality Product - Quality Support

4. poor TIFF image quality

5. Save/Retrieve Image from Database (quality issue)

6. Setting JPEG-quality on image

7. Image Box Picture Quality

8. jpg image quality in vb5 picture control

9. Toolbar image quality poor from bitmaps

10. Print Quality Images

11. Print-Quality Images

12. PaintPicture - compress quality for printer and Image