***Default value don't work with AddNew-Upadte
Author Message
 ***Default value don't work with AddNew-Upadte

Hello!
I connect to SQL Database via ADO - OLE DB.
I request a recordset from a table, than
    -.AddNew
    -initiate some field and make
    -.Update
some fields have to be initiated by default (default value in the table),
but IT DOESN'T WORK

Can anibody help me?
Regards, Dmitri Vasserman

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ***Default value don't work with AddNew-Upadte
First: You are posting to way too many newsgroups.
Second: I assume that you are using mdb.  Open the table in Access and see
if the "required" is set to yes for those fields.

--
Jeffrey Levy

Quote:
> Hello!
> I connect to SQL Database via ADO - OLE DB.
> I request a recordset from a table, than
>     -.AddNew
>     -initiate some field and make
>     -.Update
> some fields have to be initiated by default (default value in the table),
> but IT DOESN'T WORK

> Can anibody help me?
> Regards, Dmitri Vasserman

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ***Default value don't work with AddNew-Upadte

2. ***Default value don't work with AddNew-Upadte

3. AddNew DON'T work, Need HELP!!!

4. Combo boxes don't default to current value

5. comparing two integer values don't work

6. MovePrevious don't work but the MoveNext work's fine

7. Script works, script don't work

8. Filling Bound Controls with Default Values on AddNew?

9. Filling Bound Controls with Default Values on AddNew?

10. some time's it works, some time it don't

11. I've programmed a game that don't work Help

12. I must have a public default constructor but I don't want it called