ado- asynchronous access
Author Message
 ado- asynchronous access

I have used ado (Vb6.0) in my application.

To make forms loading faster i have changed my code from synchronous access
to asynchronous access.

Problem : Event are not being raised by Ado on some penitum machines.
is that can be the problem of ADO.

I am using ado 2.1, the same code is running on some of the machines.

Any Solutions or hints.

Sincerely.

rochlani

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:27:56 GMT
 ado- asynchronous access
What events? Are you dimming your Recordset objects WithEvents? What
exactly is happening?

Scot Rose, MCSD
Microsoft Visual Basic Developer Support

Want to know more? Check out the MSDN at msdn.microsoft.com or the
Microsoft Knowledge Base at support.microsoft.com

Hello, Im the humble disclaimer. Nobody really likes me. Im used to being
ignored and maligned I still get the job done. If you cared enough to
read me, youd learn that this posting is provided AS IS with no
warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. ? 2001
Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: ado- asynchronous access
>Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 20:57:56 +0530

microsoft.public.vb.database,microsoft.public.vb.database.ado,microsoft.publ
ic.vb.enterprise,microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,microsoft.public.vb.
ole.automation,microsoft.public.vb.ole.servers
Quote:

microsoft.public.vb.database.ado:57073 microsoft.public.vb.enterprise:63361
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion:299643
microsoft.public.vb.ole.automation:19456
microsoft.public.vb.ole.servers:8886
Quote:

>I have used ado (Vb6.0) in my application.

>To make forms loading faster i have changed my code from synchronous access
>to asynchronous access.

>Problem : Event are not being raised by Ado on some penitum machines.
>is that can be the problem of ADO.

>I am using ado 2.1, the same code is running on some of the machines.

>Any Solutions or hints.

>Sincerely.

>rochlani

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 02:16:08 GMT

1. ado- asynchronous access

2. ado- asynchronous access

3. Asynchronous data access via ADO

4. Asynchronous ADO Queries with Microsoft Access

5. Ado, data environment and asynchronous open for recordset

6. Asynchronous ADO Execution

7. Asynchronous ADO and Execute Method???

8. ADO Asynchronous Operations

9. Asynchronous ADO?

10. ADO asynchronous operation

11. Asynchronous ADO Execution of Stored procedure

12. asynchronous ADO request.