After getting use to the capabilites of WinWidgets, I found MS masked edit
to be severly lacking.

Joseph Landry

Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Top 10 question: masked edit?

Farpoint has a package called InputPro  that has a masked edit control. I
can't tell you about that control in particular because I haven't used it,
but the other controls in the package (datecombo, memo, currency) are very
well done. Their web site is at www.fpoint.com
--
Steve Anderson
Parsons Information Systems

Mon, 16 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Numbering the values in a Top 10 query from 1 to 10

2. TOP 10 Question

3. Microsoft Masked Edit Control (32-bit) Always on Top

4. Top 10 Things CRM is good for?

5. SElECT TOP 10 return 11 records ?

6. Top 10 - Information Systems

7. Top 10 Signs you Need an Information System!

8. Top 10 Signs you Need an Information System!

9. Data Entry Masks Without Masked Edit Box

10. Masked Edit Box and Control Masking

11. Setting Mask Edit Box Mask ?

12. Question on Mask Edit control