How to access Outlook Express Address Book?
Author Message
 How to access Outlook Express Address Book?

Hello good people.
I would like to write a VB program that would be able to access the Address
Book used by Outlook Express.
I didn't find any Outlook Express type libraries in the Project References,
so could anyone give me a pointer on how to do this.
Or may be there is a way to read Address Book files (.wab) directly?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Gregory

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:28:24 GMT
 How to access Outlook Express Address Book?
I don't think you can automate Outlook Express. You could export the address
book as a CSV file and then read this in your VB application.

Regards,

Ade.

Quote: