HELP : Error in Masked Edit Control 5.0 (SP3)
Author Message
 HELP : Error in Masked Edit Control 5.0 (SP3)

Hi there,

   Recently, I applied SP3 on top of my VB5 Enterprise.  When I try to open
my
old project, I notice that all my Masked Edit boxes font size had changed
to 8.25.
I tried to change it back to 9.75 (my default) but when I run it, I get :
"Unexpected Error"

  I uninstalled my entire VB5 Enterprise and reinstalled it but I still get
the same
problem. In the Components dialog box, I still see ...(SP2), ...(SP3) it
seem that
I can't uninstall those ocx and dlls. Can anyone tell me how to work around
it and
I need to uninstall SP3, but how ???

   Thanks in advance.

From,
        Jason Tan

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP : Error in Masked Edit Control 5.0 (SP3)

I don't know about the Masked Edit box issue, but I have seen the error
"Unexpected Error" message.  Microsoft has a q-article on it.  You can
check "q162518" at "www.microsoft.com/kb".

-Joe

Quote:
> Hi there,

>    Recently, I applied SP3 on top of my VB5 Enterprise.  When I try to
open
> my
> old project, I notice that all my Masked Edit boxes font size had changed
> to 8.25.
> I tried to change it back to 9.75 (my default) but when I run it, I get :
> "Unexpected Error"

Sun, 09 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP : Masked Edit Control 5.0 (SP3) Error !!

2. VB5 Masked Edit Control and SP3...

3. VB5 Masked Edit Control and SP3...

4. left align and/or right align the masked edit control under VB 5.0 SP(3)

5. VB 5.0 Mask Edit on SSTab Control Problems

6. Masked Edit Box and Control Masking

7. run-time error 421 - Licensing issue with masked edit control

8. error with Mask Edit Control 6.0 and SQL 7.0

9. VB6 PRO: Masked Edit Control = Error 380 [?]

10. Masked edit error help

11. Help: Invalid property error with masked edit box

12. HELP: Masked Edit Causes App Error