sample vb5.0 source code for using MS-SQL Server pubs db
Author Message
 sample vb5.0 source code for using MS-SQL Server pubs db

hello, everybody!!

I have recently installed MS-SQL server 6.5.

And I found that Pubs db exist in the MS-SQL server 6.5

So I want to program vb 5.0 databse programming for pubs db.

If there is a vb 5.0 sample source code using MS-SQL server's pubs db,

it will be useful for me.

please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Sun, 24 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. sample vb5.0 source code for using MS-SQL Server pubs db

2. Visual Basic App using Foxpro DB vs Access DB vs SQL Server DB

3. Visual Basic App using Foxpro DB vs Access DB vs SQL Server DB

4. VB6 application using SQL Server 2000 migrating db to SQL Server 2

5. connecting to MS SQL Server 6.5 using VB5

6. Sample Text file - Retrieve data elements and write to SQL Server DB

7. Moving Oracle records to MS SQL Server using MS Access

8. a sample application of VB5.0 and SQL Server 6.5

9. Sample code to delete rows from SQL Server

10. VB sample code using MS XML Parser?

11. CONVERTING MDB-FILE (MS-ACCES 95) TO SOURCE CODE VB5.0

12. CONVERTING MDB-FILE (MS-ACCES 95) TO SOURCE CODE VB5.0