Creating a terminal session similar to telnet through network:
Author Message
 Creating a terminal session similar to telnet through network:

I am trying to create a terminal session to a unix box through the network
similar to if i was telneting it.  Problem is when I get the response from
the unix box it looks like ????? or something like that.

Does anyone know where I can find help on this?

Thanks
Bryan Martin

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:05:02 GMT

1. VT Terminal escape sequence using Telnet control

2. Test terminal server / WLBS connectivity through Telnet/scripting?

3. Telnet/terminal emulation

4. Telnet/terminal emulation

5. Terminal emulation for Telnet???

6. How to detect if running in Terminal session?

7. Source code for telnet session ??

8. Telnet session

9. How can I open interactive telnet sessions?

10. scripting a telnet session ?

11. Client/Server App, Password echo during Telnet session...(VB5)

12. Open Terminal Server Session on remote machine ?